Ario Caves Project Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Deposit reminder

Go down

Deposit reminder Empty Deposit reminder

Post by casjcave Mon May 30, 2022 1:48 pm

We’ve had some people pay but not as many of you as I was expecting… These deposits are important as a sign of commitment. I was on an expedition recently to Mexico where a quarter of the people on the list dropped out at the last minute because they were never really committed.. Each person didn’t think their attendance mattered but collectively that sort of last minute drop out causes a big issue. It was too late for new team members to be found and so it affected everyone on the trip.

So… please please pay your deposit and if you aren’t able to then send me a message explaining why so that we understand where your plans are at. Steph and I are making lots of commitments now including spending over £2k on equipment for the expedition so we need a committed and paid up team please!

Reminder that you can pay £50 to

DWYER SM
01-04-81

For anyone finding online banking challenging I’ll also accept paypal into my paypal account casjcave@yahoo.co.uk

casjcave

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum