Ario Caves Project Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Car hire share 8-16 Jul

2 posters

Go down

Car hire share 8-16 Jul Empty Car hire share 8-16 Jul

Post by jwhistler Sun Mar 19, 2017 12:40 am

Hi, If it's OK with the expo organisers I am now likely to be coming 8-16 Jul. Is anyone flying to Asturias airport (Oviedo) on those dates who would be interested in a car hire share? I have not yet booked flights and have some flexibility on dates e.g. leave 7th or return 17th (but not both).

Cheers,
Jo

jwhistler

Back to top Go down

Car hire share 8-16 Jul Empty Re: Car hire share 8-16 Jul

Post by aileenbrown Mon Mar 20, 2017 1:35 pm

H Jo

I'm doing the 2-15th, so not quite an exact match. Are you able to go earlier? I'll likely be staying over in Oviedo on the Saturday night and heading towards Ario on the Sunday, I was thinking of going via public transport, as I'll be able to start early on the Sunday, but I'm happy to be flexible.

Aileen

aileenbrown

Back to top Go down

Post by jwhistler Mon Mar 20, 2017 1:42 pm

Trying to maximise my time on expo with very limited annual leave, so keen to do Fri/Sat to following Sun/Mon. Has to be 2nd week in Jul for personal reasons.

jwhistler

Back to top Go down

Post by jwhistler Wed Mar 29, 2017 2:07 pm

OK, I have now booked my flights. I'm picking a small hire car up in Oviedo at about 7.30pm on 7 Jul so will arrive at Los Lagos late evening of the 7th. I will probably sleep in my car that night and then walk up the hill first thing on the 8th - maybe in time for breakfast? I will be driving back to Oviedo late on the 16th in time for an early flight on the 17th. If anyone wants to come with me in the diddy hire car they are most welcome.

jwhistler

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum