Ario Caves Project Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Car Rental/Transport for those leaving 22nd

3 posters

Go down

Car Rental/Transport for those leaving 22nd Empty Car Rental/Transport for those leaving 22nd

Post by Mike Bottomley Wed Mar 15, 2017 9:55 am

Who? -
Mike B
Shane
Ben Hud
Adam?
Richard
Sara

Options:

(1) Richard and Sara will be able to collect 4 cavers + personal kit from Oviedo airport on the 22nd.

Getting kit to ario still needs to be sorted. A possible solution is that Richard/Sara bring expo kit as opposed to collecting cavers from the airport, and Mike, Ben, Shane and Adam? get a hire car. Next problem is hiring the car since Mike doesnt have a c/card with a large enough excess (and wont be able to get one either......t'is expensive work keeping Steph! ;-). Shane/Ben might be able to though???

Mike Bottomley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Car Rental/Transport for those leaving 22nd Empty Re: Car Rental/Transport for those leaving 22nd

Post by Rich Hudson Sat May 13, 2017 3:33 pm

I'm looking to get a flight on Fri 23rd June (still not booked yet) it gets in late to Bilbao so was going to get cheap digs and pick up a hire car the next day for the drive to Los Lagos. I'm only at Ario for the week (much's the pity but work gets in the way) so the car will cost me about £70. I should be at the refugio in the afternoon.
Anyone - Ben? - want to share the flight/car who hasn't already booked travel?

Rich Hudson

Back to top Go down

Car Rental/Transport for those leaving 22nd Empty Re: Car Rental/Transport for those leaving 22nd

Post by rth Tue May 30, 2017 9:02 pm

I'm getting the 0700 Easyjet flight from Stansted on the 22nd, would like to car share if possible. Otherwise bus also fine

rth

Back to top Go down

Post by Rich Hudson Tue May 30, 2017 10:33 pm

Quite happy to share transport but I'll be driving out of Bilbao on the morning of the 24th as my flight lands late on the fri night.

Rich Hudson

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down